BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ok......

the Holidays are finally over. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. I was thankful to have Neil with us this year. My prayers and thoughts went to the ones overseas away from their families. We got to open our gifts with my family even though we didnt get to go home. I am very grateful to whoever came up with the webcam. It was great getting to see them and share that with them. I almost thought we wouldnt get to because the kids and Neil were sick. Which Neil was still sick so he didnt get to participate.


I go on Monday and have my gallbladder taken out. I am a little nervous because I do not like being put out at all. Neil, is off so he will take care of the kids and stuff next week. Miss Ashley a friend of mine has kindly said she will watch the kids for us. Which takes a load off my mind since I wasnt sure what we would do with them. They would have been tired from having to get up so early and cranky and Neil doesnt handle that well so he would have ended up leaving and taking them home. Plus she lives in base housing so we dont have that far to take them. And she has a little girl for them to play with. Haylee will love that having another little girl to play with. I just pray that this is it the answer to all my prayers.


We are planning our next trip to Disney. We are hoping to get to go in Feb. We want to try and go one more time in case we get orders. Which we will know by then hopefully. I keep hearing we will know by this date and this date. So I am not holding my breath. Neil, has no doubt that we will get orders. When we get them is another story.


Happy New Year!!!!! Much love to you all.....XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: