BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yes I am still alive.....

Well, for some reason the internet is not working so I am using Wordpad to write this on then when I get it to working I will copy and paste this to my blog. I have to say the internet has me puzzled as to why it isnt working. Everything is on and we are getting a signal. So I am hoping that it is back on in the morning. I am finally almost recovered from my surgery. And in good timing since Neil goes back to work. But Ashley said she would help as much as should could with the kids this week coming. I dont know what I would have done without her this past Monday. She kept the kids for us so Neil could be with me during my surgery. I didnt have to worry about them and they did real good for her. 


I am really hoping that we find out this week if we got orders. I guess when you do a BOP they only go over them a certain time of the month. I have never in my life heard of something so complicated. I am just ready for orders out of here so we can start fresh. I have discovered a few things but I wont mention them here. Just some life lessons that I will use from now on. I have also learned not to put myself out there so much. Alot of the times I just get burned. I am the type of person that I will do anything for a person even more so for someone that I call a friend. But I dont always get that in return. And I have discovered that this past year. 


Well, I am still planning our 2011 and 6th trip to our fav place in the world. Neil, has already put in his leave. Once we get our taxes we will get the tickets and I will book our room. We will be staying at Pop Century again since that is our favorite resort. I am determined to go no matter how I feel. But I am praying that I feel 100% better or at least close. I know I keep mentioning this but after the year that I have had this is just something that I am really looking forward to. 


I didnt take a pain pill today but I sure feel like I did. I am real tired but am hoping I am back on a normal sleep schedule now. I hate always being the last one awake of a night. It is so lonley even though Neil and the kids are here with me. 


Well, I am gonna close this one out. Much love to you all..........XOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: