BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh how I hate....

exercises with a passion. Neil's schedule gets messed up and I have errands to run and cant because he sleeps all day and then is gone all night. But since I cant sleep well at night it gives me a chance to get my coupon binder and stuff in order. That is when I work the best since the kids are asleep. I have had alot of ladies ask me about my binder and how I save so much money that I put pictures of my binder on my facebook page. I am by no means an expert at using coupons but I have taught myself a pretty good lot. 


Well, the exercise is finally over and I have my husband back. I know it could be worse he could be deployed but I do miss him not being here of a night. He is off today which gives him a 4 day weekend. Haylee and I are going later today with Miss Ashley and little Gracie for a girls day out. It has been awhile since I have had a girls day. I am also gonna help her learn how to shop at Rite Aid and so forth. I am really looking forward to it. Plus I will be looking for Haylee a bedding set. We have just decided to put her in the twin bed. So I am gonna let her pick out her bedding set. I was able to get us signed up for the Heroes at Home program with Sears this year so we were blessed with almost 200.00 in gift cards. So that is what I am gonna use. 


Well, I am gonna close for now. Gonna try and get me some sleep. Much Love To You All......XOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: