BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Well....

I dont want to jinx it but I think that I am feeling better then I did before I had the surgery. I have been able to eat more then what I was eating and things that I couldnt eat before. I go back tomorrow for my follow up with the surgeon and he should take me off restrictions. I do still have some tenderness but nothing like it was. And the stitches are almost all dissolved.


Neil is still working 12 hour shifts this week plus he is on nights. I hate when he works nights it seems I cant sleep. He is suppose to get off early tonight since he has to keep the kids tomorrow so I can go to my appt.


I cant believe that in 3 months my baby boy will be 5. Neil and I have decided that we will homeschool the kids. I feel alot better with that decision. Speaking of he is still wide awake which is ok he is good company.


Gonna cut this one short. Much Love To You All....................XOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: