BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Update on us.

Well, as of right now Neil, Chris and Haylee all 3 have some kind of cold. I am so hoping that I do not get it because I am dealing with enough. Chris started out having it then Haylee and now Neil is sick and acting like a big baby. Other then that they are doing great. I on the other hand is still trying to figure out what is going on with me. I went on Monday and had an ultrasound done on my gallbladder and come to find out I have gallstones. But according to the GI doc that would not cause my problems. But like I said he cannot be 100% sure that it isnt. I am waiting on my doc to call me back to see if I am gonna need surgery. If he says not I am gonna push to have it because I dont want it to cause me problems later on. I do have to say I am better then I was but I am not 100%. Plus it comes and goes and I am basically down to eating nothing. I have lost 49lbs since this started. I am having a hard time finding things to wear that fit. And I dont want to go and buy all new clothes.


The sad news is we wont get to go home for Christmas like we thought. Neils leave didnt get approved after all because the office he was in the other person had already requested leave the same 2 weeks we were taking and because he was the new guy his got denied. Oh the joys of being in the military and being far away from home. I was so looking forward to going home also because this has been the worse year of my life.  But we should find out next month if we are leaving here or staying. I am so ready to leave here and everything about this place behind. The only thing I will miss is being so close to Disney. So I will keep you updated on if we get orders or not. I am also excited for a new adventure and just somewhere different. I guess in one way it was good Neil didnt get his leave. If I have to have surgery he will need it to take off to help with the kids.


Well, that is about it for now. I always forget about this site so I will try my best to keep it updated. Especially with so much going on. But here are a few pics for you to enjoy.


Much love to you all...........XOXOXO




0 comments: