BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hmmm....

So I called the doctors office today to see where they were on going over my file and guess what......... She had not even requested my ultrasound from the GI doc. She had since Wed to request it and nothing. I am so fed up with those doctors and nurses on base it isnt even funny. And it would take an act of congress to get my doctors switched to downtown. 


On another note I am so happy because Neil is off next week for their Christmas break. I am gonna put him to work helping me get rid of some stuff. So that way if we get orders it will be gone and if we dont it will still be gone..lol I have been going through the kids clothes and giving them to a friend of mine. She knows other moms that have little ones that can use the clothes. Her baby is only a few months old so she isnt old enough to wear the bigger clothes. Haylee is already in 4t clothes which I think is bigger then what Chris was wearing at her age. She is my eater and has her Papaws appetite. We think that it is so cute because she has a buddah belly. It is also funny because she talks up a storm and not about anything in particular. She loves the phone which I am not sure where she gets that since Neil and I both dont like talking on them. 


I am very excited because as many know Rite Aid is now my favorite store to shop. And my shopping has paid off. I received a 20.00 gift certificate from them for spending over 100.00 there. Which was not easy because I usually save 100.00 or more when I shop there. My closet is full of all my stuff I have gotten there. But one thing is for sure I will never run out of toothpaste, shampoo or any toiletries. The best part about it is I got most of it for free. I have alot of ladies asking what my secret is to saving....lol


Well, I am gonna close this for tonight. 


Much love to you all.........XOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: