BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank goodness for coupons.......

I have been able to find all kinds of retail coupons that I can use tomorrow. I love to shop but even more when I can save money. I am hoping to find both Chris and Hay alot of clothes. 


We are also thinking of getting another turtle. I think Trixie is a little lonely. We havent fully decided yet. She is so easy to take care so it isnt like it is a big burden. She can do some of the cutest things. Although yesterday I went to check on her and she was laying on her back. It scared me because I thought she was dead. But nope she was just lounging like that. We are going to get her a cave because she now tries and gets behind the filter. I have read they like a dark place to sleep. 


Well, one week from tomorrow Chris starts a new chapter in his life. He is really looking forward to it. I however am not. I thought sending him to preschool was hard. We go and meet his teacher next Thursday. I pretty much have all his school supplies. There are a few things that I still need to get. 


Our neighbors are SO weird. If we are outside and they go by they stare at us like we are aliens. While we were home on leave we had a guy that Neil works with come out and mow the grass. And he told Neil that they watched him the whole time he was mowing it. We have traffic circles here in housing and one day I went to check the mail and I was in the circle. Whoever is in the circle has the right away. And he about ran right into me. He acted like he didnt even see me. Another thing when he mows his grass he mows it in patches. I am surprised they havent gotten wrote up for it. So yeah they are weird. I have met a few weird people while we have been here. 


Well, that is all the updates for now. Much love to you all....XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: