BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trying something different.....

I am using my cell to type this. I have moved up in the world and now have a smartphone. You can do so much on this thing it is so cool. I only pay 25 a month for service and I get unlimited internet and text and 300 mins which is more then enough. but anyways I wanted to try it this way. 


Took the kids to a Easter egg hunt that one of the kids that Chris goes to school with was having. The kids had so much fun. Hay wasnt sure what to do so I had to help her a little. Chris found 30 eggs which was real good. We are going to church tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.

I go Monday to have 2 teeth removed. I am so not looking forward to that. Mom is going with me and Neil is taking Chris to school. If I keep going I wont have any teeth left...lol 

Well, that is it for now. Gotta get some sleep. Much love to you all.XOXOXO

0 comments: