BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

My.....

Momma is on her way. I hope and pray she has safe travels. I really need her company to keep me busy. Ever since Crystal and Ashley left I have no one to hang out with. Neil is so involved with going to the gym to make sure he passes his PT test he has no time for anything else. I have never seen someone so dedicated. If I could be more like him I would def not gain any of the weight back that I lost. I am doing good about keeping it off. I am down 6 sizes and of course none of my clothes fit anymore. I am to afraid to buy any new clothes afraid to jinx myself....lol


Chris, is at school and I have to go get him here in a little bit. He was a little sad when I told him that Mamaw wouldnt be here when he got home that it would be later tonight. I might let him stay up so he can see her when she gets here as long as it isnt to late. I have to make a run to the BX and pick up a few things. Debating on going before I go pick him up or after. I will probably just wait until after. I would get the stuff at the commissary but it isnt open on Mondays. I wish that it was closed on Sundays instead.


Well, gonna go. Gotta get cleaned up and get ready to go get Bub. I have been working getting this house cleaned. The kids have been helping me since I have been having alot of back pain. They are so sweet wanting to help Mommy. Gotta love them.


Until next time.... Much love to you all....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: