BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Once again.....

I have the flu. I felt fine until about noon and then it hit me. I started getting achy and thought maybe I had slept wrong. We had to run to base and I thought that I would be ok but when we got in the BX I started feeling worse. I felt weak and like I might would pass out and I started getting nauseous. So then I thought that it might would be a stomach bug. I told Neil that I wanted to leave because I couldnt stand walking around anymore. So we left and came home and I felt even worse. We had got lunch at the food court and I didnt even want to eat. But I needed to keep my strength up. So I ate then took a Motrin to help with the fever. I was so hot it felt like I had gotten sunburned on my chest and arms. Finally around 8 my fever broke and I woke up sweaty as all get out. I still feel like poo and I am loving my snuggie...lol

0 comments: