BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Day Has Come........

tomorrow is Chris' first day of school. We went and met his teacher today and she is real sweet. He is real excited to go but he said he was going to miss me. I about broke down a few times and he even asked me once if I was crying. He is so sweet and thoughtful. I had to fill out a load of paperwork and I loaded his meal account. You can pay it online and then just refill it as needed. SO much better then sending the money to school with him and worry about him losing it.

Here is another project that I have been working on. I am making Hay Tutus.

And here is a pic of little Trixie. I cant tell if she has growed or not but she sure does eat. 
Until next time... Much love to you all.....XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: